btsarnia

A tribute to the life and work of Brian Torode

Tag Archives: St Thomas’s Church Fairford

Church of St Thomas of Canterbury, Horcott – Property Log (1845 – 2003)

PROPERTY LOG ST. THOMAS OF CANTERBURY, FAIRFORD 1845- Date Work Donation 12th October 1845 Church was solemnly opened by Reverend John Mitchell. East window  by William Wailes of Newcastle-upon-Tyne 1845. … Continue reading

March 20, 2019 · Leave a comment