btsarnia

A tribute to the life and work of Brian Torode

Tag Archives: Diocese of Clifton

Church of St Thomas of Canterbury, Horcott – Property Log (1845 – 2003)

PROPERTY LOG ST. THOMAS OF CANTERBURY, FAIRFORD 1845- Date Work Donation 12th October 1845 Church was solemnly opened by Reverend John Mitchell. East window  by William Wailes of Newcastle-upon-Tyne 1845. … Continue reading

March 20, 2019 · Leave a comment

St Mary’s Church, Cricklade – Property Log (1862 – 2004)

ST MARY’S CHURCH, CRICKLADE: LOG OF THE FABRIC  Timeline: 1862/3 Restoration of the Church. Architect: John Galpin of Oxford. Builder: Mr. Smith of Highworth. Church re-opened 7th January 1863 1882 … Continue reading

March 20, 2019 · 2 Comments