A tribute to the life and work of Brian Torode
‘This Church was designed by John Middleton and built in stages: chancel 1873-4, transept 1876, tall nave with lean-to aisles 1881-3, N and S porches 1885-6 and transept 1888’ (Alan Brooks). The Lady Chapel was designed by L. W. Barnard as a War Memorial.
For more details see the Post entitled ‘St Stephen’s War Memorial Chapel’ and the section on John Middleton.
Set of 12 Photographs dated 12th January 1922
1933 Golden Jubilee